Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nikon D60 Waterproof Bags Please Help Me To Decide...shall I Buy Compact Or DSLR Camera??? So Far I Still Dunno What To Do.. Plz Help?

Please help me to decide...shall i buy compact or DSLR camera??? so far i still dunno what to do.. plz help? - nikon d60 waterproof bags

I now have Cyber-shot DSC-T200 ... But do not take very well in the picture. T200 has 8.1MP but T70 is only 7.2 MP but you can give a better picture than the T200 ... in wonder why ... can explain, u? NO for me, what a lesson that does not mean that the increase of a larger image.
N is now planning in order to buy a new camera ... The price is less than $ 750 ... I do not know if I go for a compact camera or digital SLR camera .. I owe you? First, I am not a professional photographer or other ... Photograph Juice'm a normal student, but I love and want to have a great photo with the camera also helps.
So if I want a camera professional digital SLR camera should I buy?

Well, I am very concerned about Olympus 1030SW concerned ... What u think? N, the Nikon D60 ... One N wat do u think of that?
For me, I can not really say whuch is the best brand for Olympus or Nikon or Canon only well, but I fear that emphasizes 1030SW test just because it was only water, but the picture quality have reduced normal ... . do u think is it? or

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

First things first, are the two most important for the image quality of the sensor and lens. Glass lenses produce a better image quality and are found in more expensive cameras. You will also find a lens from Konica Minolta, Ricoh and made imaging companies. These are the best options.

Regarding the choice of a sentence is necessary to consider what your lifestyle. I own a digital SLR point and shoot. Carrying a digital SLR camera can be a chore. They are bigger, heavier and do not fit into any pocket. You can buy a camera-type SLR. They are bigger than point and shoot, but not enough (or difficult) as a digital SLR camera. If you truly portable, compact cameras and want to look at the ultra-compact. Understand that no large optical zooms are necessary, a 3x optical zoom lens covers approximately 95% of all the photos in the camera. This is one reason that this seems to be a standard. DSLR camera enables the rapid sequential shots, while the agreements between the recordings will take time.

Select a company is important. Some companies, including Sony and Sanyo are electronics manufacturers. Theyall sorts of things such as television radio, recorder / player, etc. They are decent cameras, but a camera or imaging companies make great cameras. Look for companies tend Olympus, Nikon, Leica, Canon, Kodak, Fuji, Konica Minolta, etc. These companies produce better cameras.

Personally, I use an Olympus E-300 digital SLR. Olympus, you can get worth less, are better than a Best Buy and for this reason. The quality is excellent and is comparable with any other brand. The Olympus E-510 is the lens for about $ 600. Then you can use the standard accessories, memory cards, cleaning kit, camera bag, tripod, aim, fire, etc., and must, I have a camera with a lens Argus Ricoh and Sanyo. I bought a Fuji Wal-Mart (http://www.walmart.com/search/browse-ng. ...
like my new compact camera.

Think about which pictures you and you take what you need. Wait until you're really a waterproof camera? Take your action plans? Drag the night and (in dark places, and not only on the inside)? Bear you can get a few cameraregularly? Want a video feature (not DSLR-video)?

Olympus 1030SW is a good business and seems to be a good choice. You can see, dpreview.com for tests before a final decision.

Stuart said...

Now Playing at CNET, what they say. only get what you are feeling well. I think the NPC is better but more expensive and cumbersome.

mark a said...

You said you liked to take pictures. You never know, the photo could take his call, to a digital SLR camera.

Post a Comment