Friday, February 12, 2010

Time-share Cruise Ships I Have A Gift Voucher For A Vacation To Florida. Does It Sound Legit?

I have a gift voucher for a Vacation to Florida. Does it Sound Legit? - time-share cruise ships

I have my mortgage lender a reputable company (in South Florida) to make business with them. For stays of 3 days / 2 nights in 7 days/6nights for 2 adults / 4 children in a hotel room in less than two miles from Disney. This includes a trip one day with meals, breakfast and a bus service to the vessel or the theme parks in the area and the discount Disney tix. Is it legitimate to you? It is $ 25 per night. We are planning a trip to Disney anyway, and this would help to reduce costs significantly. Have you ever done this before? The website indicates that in different areas is not only a time-sharing.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Read the fine superfine.

Normally I'm cautious of all gifts to third parties.

TAT said...

Read the fine print. Would you, in a presentation of 90 minutes? Sounds like a gimmick Timeshares sales file. It may be worth your while.

smartypa... said...

I have a trip to my credit union for financing two cars with them, and I was very skeptical, but we can trust. The call and ask questions. We really enjoyed our free tour.

zipp380 said...

It is not unknown for packages obligations of financial institutions, especially with the current state of housing markets. But if you ask any questions about this article, why not the bank that gave you the offer.

Post a Comment