Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Parallels And Bootcamp Partition 2010 How Do I Repartition My Macbook Pro With Bootcamp After A Bootcamp / Parallels Relationship Fried My Partition

How do i repartition my macbook pro with bootcamp after a bootcamp / parallels relationship fried my partition - parallels and bootcamp partition 2010

I have the FAT32 file system during the installation of Boot Camp, Parallels Then I discovered and used it to the Boot Camp partition to open files between both OS, but somewhat disorganized and was missing a file, making the partition and Boot Camp Parallels, but now the partition at all is. That gives me a fatal error to restart my OS to repair, recover and then assigned the volume to the memory for boot camp bootcamp volume to volume, not be seen. HELP!

1 comment:

Fraggle said...

Try booting from the installation CD in Leopard, and access to the Disk Utility and see if it will repartition the hard drive. It has seen a large unit, if you can separate into two Boot Camp.

Post a Comment