Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lupus Erythematosus Symptoms What Do These Symptoms Mean?

What do these symptoms mean? - lupus erythematosus symptoms

Some on this site so far that could be proposed: muscular atrophy, systemic lupus erythematosus.

It scared me, because I had blood tests Fund in the recent past, all the cams back in order.


For many years I always had a number of symptoms that I always like this, what might be concerned I've had blood and urine tests were done in my GPS clear ... and I have an anxiety disorder, so that in the constantly ask what it is.

My doctors and other GPS in the past have said that more than likely because of the lack of exercise, times of overweight and long periods of inactivity, and my fear.

the year was 31 years old and inactive for an extended period because of severe anxiety and agoraphobia, I was a solo A. - I have many psychological problems, including aggression, personality disorders and symptoms of anxiety disorders - Evaluation in not pursuing a separate presentley'm diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.

Symptoms that I worry for years: pain, joints and muscles tireds every time I excersions sweet .... Arms, hands, when I type a keyboard with a power .... Shoulder pain ... lower back.
aching joints, weak and tired muscles - without inflammation.

as I said Ive had blood tests, urine tests were clear and negative.

The doctor said these symptoms is a lack of exercise, long periods of inactivity and not to be particularly concerned seem.

I remember this set of symptoms for 16 years, now in the 31st

only note I have said, a slight curvature of the spine below the doctor, there is nothing to fear. I probably born.

I am also concerned about all these pains, joints and muscles in my arms, shoulders, weak hands, etc.? is the doctor?

I know that if I have a muscle wasting disease?

thankyou

3 comments:

Kernow Lady said...

It seems to me exactly what the doctors said. The lack of movement and motion. If you do not go out and buy fitness equipment for home use. Up and down stairs, I push-ups, right side of the screen and start with the muscles. It makes you tired and sore at first, but go further.

Rachel said...

Preggo
Gratz your child.

Danielle said...

Im OK no doctor, but as a nurse, would have guessed that: Fibromyalgia

Post a Comment