Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pancreatitis Pain More Condition_symptoms Is It Normal To Have Pain And To Be Dizzy After Pancreatitis?

Is it normal to have pain and to be dizzy after pancreatitis? - pancreatitis pain more condition_symptoms

I was released 2 days ago. I had acute pancreatitis and I was released and told not to eat fat. The only thing is that I still pain in the abdomen and I feel dizzy. I do not have to worry about every little thing, but do not want something that could be seriously overlooked.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Both should be investigated by your doctor. Pancreatitis affects on blood sugar levels in blood and dizziness may be caused by them. However, you should call your doctor.

essentia... said...

excrutiatingly pancreatitis can be painful, and if you are still in pain, I'm surprised dismissed. I was on the phone to my doctor, a lot of noise at this point.

Post a Comment