Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tablecloths For Sale What Are Industry Standard Rates For Home Staging?

What are industry standard rates for home staging? - tablecloths for sale

I've been asked a few blocks from a stage builder / contractor. I have experience in interior design is by selling furniture company for the compensation is always paid my commission on sales. The rooms are empty, and another person has already ordered the padding and the goods and, presumably, lighting, accessories and rugs as well .... I calculate an hourly rate? per square meter? Total for the house? I have a number of issues, if there is enough light or if they have forgotten or linen or candles in the candlestick?

2 comments:

Rhoda K said...

OK, depending on where you are in the country, and what is in your area you can do several things. If they will provide all the furniture, a fee of up to that, you can create a contingency plan in the contract that if all the materials presented by the other party or on the premises, a fee for each error may levy days . I would not be an hourly rate, I would not square or a lump sum for home. Say if the house is 1800 square meters and two floors in a well and must be sold as soon as possible! It should also only 4-5 days at stage I pay about $ 2,000. Is this the first time and want a break, cut, and you have a certification in home staging, and then probably only $ 500 - $ 800. I hope you find it useful!

Melisa said...

Surfing the Web sites for the rabbits in your area. It will help you to the various services it offers and what is charged.


Melisa
www.DecorateMyHome.net
(Weekly tips to make your house may as well be)

Post a Comment