Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vibration Mat Stoping This Annoing Subwoofer Vibration?

Stoping this annoing subwoofer vibration? - vibration mat

I have a 1996 Chevrolet Beretta (which I do not hate) and I am vibrating with serious problems and I wonder if there is anything I can do everything and anything to keep my vibration hushmat to breast, and what kind of "carpet" does better, and you never run two of the alternator was 125 amps, if so, how does it work? Thank you for saving the advice of your money to get me information by Hella Good

1 comment:

ox99race... said...

You can buy a small house Regual isolation floor of the trunk and put it under the Uruguay Round. how to put my spare tire into the hole of the eclipse. Vibration was stopped. and if u want u can do the same panels in the trunk. they always tried to tightenin all botle and screws. Pound regular sub-parts can be detached.

Post a Comment