Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ovarian Cyst Frequent Urination Ovarian Cyst, Frequent Urination Not UTI, Help Please?

Ovarian cyst, frequent urination not UTI, help please? - ovarian cyst frequent urination

"Planning million went to the emergency room this morning, but before that, I need some advice on what evidence I have to ask a doctor.

I am a woman of 18 years without serious illness, which my knowledge. Since November, I had problems with urination and I can not completely empty the bladder, I have a loss of sensation in the bladder, urethra, and sometimes I feel irritated after urination.

I went to several doctors and even a urologist, which I had a urine test, a urinary tract infection tests, urinalysis and urine cultures negative.

Then, slowly, I began to develop rare bowel movements and color changes in stool. I used to have a movement of about 3 times now, and now every two days. They are used to dark brown, but now are light brown. Sometimes cause itching around the anus. I hate it.

So I went to the doctor and he gave me a scan showed only small follicular cysts on right ovary.

I also have lymph nodes in the neck, neck near my trachea over a month, ad throat or cold or pain. It has not diminished. You will feel like rounded, furniture, touch rubber profiles.

I'm losing weight unintentionally and never had the feeling of hunger.

What is possible? What evidence is there to do? I will be depressed about it.

How do I fix these problems? Please help.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Could be a number of things differently. Looks like you have an infection, it is possible that the evidence was not correctly classified for the first time, or) a false negative (ie, corrected by the statements below.

The only one who can say what evidence you need is your doctor. None of us is qualified to tell you what they should do or what tests are ordered. It can help to sort that all has happened so far, its symptoms, how it was, the test results, etc. This will allow the doctor to have a good description of the image, and you can be sure (s) that have all information available.

Moments like these it can be difficult, especially when we know what happens to us. But just hanging there, and the doctors do their work, know their stuff and find the answer soon:)

Post a Comment